https://destinationhq.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/famiy-holidays-hq-2.png 312 820 chelsea stanley /wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Destination-HQ-Dark-Enfold.jpg chelsea stanley2019-08-08 14:36:222019-08-08 14:42:15Tips for travelling with kids!
Bye Melbourne! Destination HQ Travel Consultant Melissa has headed off on a family holiday to Hawaii. Being a frequent flyer, she has some great tips to share when travelling with kids!
- I always buys my kids a new backpack and fill it with a few new activities.
- We like to fill it with a few new activities, change of clothes, a blanket and eye mask.
- It’s always a good idea to bring your own kids headphones as earbuds provided by the airlines aren’t usually compatible with little ears.
- And don’t forget a lollypop or something to suck on like a bottle for younger kids for takeoff and landing. This can help with ear pressure affecting them too much.
- Familiarise your child with emergency procedures, when they are old enough of course!
- And when the kids are happy….the parents are happy!