I just had the weekend in Lisbon. I would recommend 4 nights here as lots to see and do and it’s incredibly cheap! And the egg tarts are amazing and cheap (6 for 5 Euro).
I flew Thai Airways to London and connected to TAP Air Portugal.
Very seamless as both operate in terminal 2 so couldn’t have been easier or faster.
Very impressed with Thai Airways Economy class on the A380 they use to London, Paris & Frankfurt. Believe it is amongst the best economy class for sure.
You can combine Lisbon with Porto and the beaches too.
The people in Portugal are lovely and it’s a very cost effective way to spend a week in Europe or more.
- Lisbon walking tour with Urban Adventures
- Sintra day trip
I stayed at Avenida Palace which is number 6 on Trip Advisor.
- location couldn’t be better as you are right on the square
- best egg tart shop 150m away
- heaps of cheap good food in the immediate vicinity
- can be in the old or new town in 5 minutes
- taxis are super cheap here ($11 euro from the airport or airport city taxi was 20 euro one way)
HQ HOT DEALS
- Family Holidays HQ – Douro Discovery: A Family River Cruise In Portugal 2020 Departures. Call us today for more information – 1800 670 041May 30, 2019 - 12:29 pm
- River Cruise HQ – Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours 2020/2021 Pre-Release River Cruising EARLYBIRDS out now! FLIGHTS* Included + FREE suite upgrade + SAVINGS. Call today for more information 1800 670 041May 28, 2019 - 2:47 pm