I just had the weekend in Lisbon. I would recommend 4 nights here as lots to see and do and it’s incredibly cheap! And the egg tarts are amazing and cheap (6 for 5 Euro).
I flew Thai Airways to London and connected to TAP Air Portugal.
Very seamless as both operate in terminal 2 so couldn’t have been easier or faster.
Very impressed with Thai Airways Economy class on the A380 they use to London, Paris & Frankfurt. Believe it is amongst the best economy class for sure.
You can combine Lisbon with Porto and the beaches too.
The people in Portugal are lovely and it’s a very cost effective way to spend a week in Europe or more.
- Lisbon walking tour with Urban Adventures
- Sintra day trip
I stayed at Avenida Palace which is number 6 on Trip Advisor.
- location couldn’t be better as you are right on the square
- best egg tart shop 150m away
- heaps of cheap good food in the immediate vicinity
- can be in the old or new town in 5 minutes
- taxis are super cheap here ($11 euro from the airport or airport city taxi was 20 euro one way)
HQ HOT DEALS
- Hot Deals HQ – 17 Day Authentic Japan From $4,999* per person ( Including Flights) – *** CHERRY BLOSSOMS AVAILABLE***. LIMITED SEATS! CALL TODAY 9589 3294September 4, 2019 - 3:35 pm
- Islands HQ – SAVE $1080* per person At Six Senses Samui + FREE Lunch or Dinner Daily. Contact Your Travel Experts Today On 1800 670 041August 28, 2019 - 3:50 pm
- Family Holidays HQ – Perfect Holiday Choice For Families With Teens Learning FRENCH! Practise Your French & Its Only 3.5 Hours Flight. For More Details Call 1800 670 041September 19, 2019 - 11:07 am
- Family Holidays HQ – Last Minute Club Med Asia Getaways! Travel Until 31 October 2019. Call TODAY for more details 1800 670 041September 4, 2019 - 4:39 pm