Destination HQ had a wonderful few days at sea sailing on Queen Elizabeth with a group of our valued clients.
Cruising on the Cunard Line, Queen Elizabeth takes you back to the era of the infamous Titanic. The grand décor, formal black and white balls and traditional white glove service high tea in the ballroom with classical music in the background. This ship oozes class in an understated way and let during the day there is ample opportunity to relax by the pool or in the garden court and watch the world go by.
Stuart Ingram | Managing Director
The ship was regal and ornate – loved the photos of the Queen and all the history of her and her family. Our ocean view cabin was lovely with large picture windows and plenty ofroom for twin beds. Food was amazing and entertainment was also really good.
The Royal Theatre was amazing and saw a Beatles Tribute one night. The day at sea they showed one of the latest movies Instant Family which was a hit with many people.
There is one adults only pool and one for family. There were a couple of children on board and saw the Kids Club. We also loved the pool grill for amazing burgers in a relaxed environment.
Loretta Abernethy | Client Relations Manager
I just returned from a 7 night Mexican Riviera Cruise on Holland America from San Diego. And wow wow wow is all I can say.
The 7 night itinerary has 3 days at sea and 3 days on land. Ports of call are Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos/Cabo San Lucas/Mataclan. All very different and interesting places to see.
A great way to start or end your cruise is a stay at the US Grand Hotel San Diego staying on our Signature rate exclusive to Destination HQ.
There was a really good mix of guests onboard. Lots of USA families. HAL cater really well for kids with CLUB HAL and the kids all seemed to have a blast.
What is there to like about HAL?
- great mid size ships (15 in the fleet) ranging from 800 to 2300 passengers
- largest balcony cabins in their class
- superb food
- faultless service
- 6 different dining options to chose from and none ever seemed too busy
- HAL have aligned themselves with some really cool brands such as Americas Test Kitchen, BBC Earth, Billboard records. Makes for a really fun cruising experience.
- The show each evening was a countdown of the Billboard record charts.
I have to say HAL does cruising so much better than many of their competitors – they have been doing it for 145 years and it shows. Service throughout was just faultless. Crew are all Indonesian or Philippino and deliver first class service at all times. I thoroughly recommend this cruise to anyone. I just loved every minute of it.
Managing Director Destination HQ
Stuart was the winner of the NTIA award for Best Travel Agency Manager in Australia in 2017. Stuart has vast industry experience having worked in the airline, wholesale and retail travel agency sectors of the industry. Stuart loves to travel and to share his excitement and passion for travel with anyone he meets. Having travelled to Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, North America and throughout Australia/NZ, Stuart has a wealth of knowledge. His favourite destinations are London, Paris, San Francisco, New York City, Berlin, Tokyo, Hong Kong and the Maldives. He has also cruised with Oceania, Viking, Uniworld, Avalon, Seabourn, Silversea, Holland America, Windstar and Celebrity Cruises – just to name a few!
Contact Stuart to book your next holiday firstname.lastname@example.org
HQ HOT DEALS
- Wendy Wu Christmas Special including return airfares from $4,480 per person! Contact the travel experts at Destination HQ on 1300 859 852April 12, 2019 - 12:49 pm
- Family Holidays HQ – All Inclusive + Happiest Kids Club + Relaxed Parents = Awesome Family Memories. Club Med Makes Family Holidays Easy. Contact Destination HQ For More Info 1300 783 840March 14, 2019 - 2:27 pm