Bye Melbourne! Destination HQ Travel Consultant Melissa has headed off on a family holiday to Hawaii. Being a frequent flyer, she has some great tips to share when travelling with kids!
- I always buys my kids a new backpack and fill it with a few new activities.
- We like to fill it with a few new activities, change of clothes, a blanket and eye mask.
- It’s always a good idea to bring your own kids headphones as earbuds provided by the airlines aren’t usually compatible with little ears.
- And don’t forget a lollypop or something to suck on like a bottle for younger kids for takeoff and landing. This can help with ear pressure affecting them too much.
- Familiarise your child with emergency procedures, when they are old enough of course!
- And when the kids are happy….the parents are happy!