I just recently experienced Club Med Cherating in Malaysia with my family (children 7 and 4 years old) Wow what an experience!
Do as much or as little as you want.
See your kids as much or as little as you want.
We flew Malaysia Airlines via Kuala Lumpur and arrived at Kuantan Airport where we were met by one of the amazing “GO’s. ” (more about them later) We drove in a luxury coach approx. 45 mins to the resort and were given a brief on the resort and shown to our room.
Our biggest word of warning was not to feed the monkeys and don’t leave your doors unlocked. As the resort is in on the edge of a forest there are monkeys everywhere. So cheeky that they know how to open doors that are closed but not locked in guest rooms and come and take peanuts off the bar when no one is looking!
We had just 5 days at Club Med and really got into the whole concept. The kids were entertained day and night by the “GO’s” This is the nickname for all the staff that work at CLUB MED Resorts around the world. They are varied nationalities and burst with energy all day long. From magic tricks, to dances around the pool, to very professional night concerts, they really make sure all the guests are happy. During meals they will sit with guests who are there by themselves or families and have a friendly chat. They become friends to the guests and our children enjoyed hearing stories about their home countries and families.
We did lots of the sporting activities with our children, however if this isn’t your go you could head straight for the adults only Zen pool and the “GO’s” will ensure your children are having a ball.
Some of the all-inclusive activities we enjoyed were archery, trapeze, tennis, kayaks, ropes course and sailing giving our children an opportunity to try new adventures.
The better beach at Club Med Cherating is a 5 minute little shuttle train or a 10 minute walk from the resort. Our children loved catching the train to the beach! Down at the beach, there was deck chairs, umbrellas, showers, water sports and a beach bar.The CLUB MED concept attracts so many different people.
- Families that want an all-inclusive package where there are no hidden costs. Accommodation, breakfast/lunch/dinner, drinks (including alcohol), kids clubs, sporting adventures, fitness programs and nightly entertainment are all paid before you get there.
- Multi-Generational family trips where there is something for everyone to do. Relax or be active, spend time together and time alone
- Couples who can spend their days at the Zen pool sipping cocktails by day and eating at the a la carte restaurant by the beach at night.
So 60 years on since the first CLUB MED opened, the brand has reinvented their concept proposing an upscale, friendly, multicultural all inclusive holiday that is definitely worth a try.
To find out more call one of our experienced Club Med consultants on 1300 783 840 or visit our Club Med tab:
HQ HOT DEALS
- Hot Deals HQ – A Taste Of Italy For Food Lovers, 3 Nights From $699* Per Person Twin Share… Call Us Today For More Details 1300 783 840June 20, 2017 - 6:02 pm
- Hot Deals HQ – Royal Caribbean Radiance Of The Seas 16 Night Cruise From Sydney To Fremantle From $2,163* Per Person. Call Us Today For More Details 1300 783 840June 20, 2017 - 5:49 pm
- Family Holidays HQ – Hong Kong Family Fun Accommodation & Theme Park Package From $3,099* Per Family (Land Only). Call Us Today For More Details 1300 783 840June 20, 2017 - 2:51 pm
- Hot Deals HQ – Malaysia Winter Escapes Flights + 7 Nights From $935* Per Person Twin Share. Call Today For More Details 1300 783 840June 15, 2017 - 1:17 pm